- The Personal Data Administrator is Stomatologia-Brynów.pl Sp. z o.o. based in Katowicach, ul. Brynowska 86, Katowice 40-584.
- The Administrator can be contacted via:
- by telephone at 32 35 00 077,
- in writing to Brynowska 86, Katowice 40-584.
- There is a Data Protection Officer appointed at the Controller,
who can be contacted on all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, through:
- Your personal data will be processed for:
- to make contact in relation to an enquiry or comment to which you would like a response;
- sending the e-mails you have requested;
- implementation of the visit;
- the conclusion and performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- to comply with obligations under tax and accounting legislation;
- to assert contractual claims.
The controller may transfer personal data to entities processing data on behalf of the controller within the scope of services related to fulfilling obligations and rights resulting from the contract – whereby such entities process personal data on the basis of a contract with the controller
and exclusively in accordance with the controller’s instructions. Personal data shall not be used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
Personal data will be stored until the statute of limitations for claims under the concluded agreement or until the expiration of the obligation to store data resulting from
law, in particular the obligation to store accounting (bookkeeping) documents, or until the withdrawal of consent, if the processing is based on the consent given.
- In connection with the processing referred to above, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to the content of your personal data,
- the right to request their rectification (correction),
- the right to erasure or restriction of processing,
- the right to the portability of personal data to another controller,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
- To exercise the above rights, please contact the data controller or the data protection officer.